Below are the steps to delete a subscriber list in CloudPhone.
- Log into manage.cloudphone.com
- On the left side of the screen under "Test Automation" click "Subscribers" to expand the options.
- Note: If you have one subscriber list you must create an empty/blank Subscriber List by clicking "Add Subscriber List" and name the list "EMPTY LIST" and then save it. You'll see why below.
- After you had created your "EMPTY LIST" click on Subscribers again.
- You will now see "View Subscriber List" with options to delete with an "X" at the far right of the screen.
- Click the "X" to delete the list.
- Note: This action cannot be undone.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by sending an email to email@example.com or calling 619-900-9000.