The following instructions will assist in changing your outbound call method from WiFi/Data to Cell Service in the event you are experiencing call quality problems or other issues such as ring time variations.
- Open the CloudPhone app.
- Click Settings in the lower right-hand corner.
- Find "Outbound Call Method". By default, this is automatically set to WiFi/Data.
- Tap the option and choose "Cell Service"
- Note: With this option, you will not have certain features like call recording and call transfer; however the call will be more reliable.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
If you are still experiencing issues please contact our service desk at 619-900-9000 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.