This article will instruct you on how to place a CloudPhone call and use your desktop phone to speak to the person you called. Perfect for users who are in a bad reception area or would like to use a desk phone to hold a conversation.
- Navigate to manage.cloudphone.com and log in.
- In the Phone System section click Activity to expand the options and select "Place a Call".
- Find the link "Looking for web call back?"
- In the "Number You'd Like to Call" field enter the destination number
- In the "Your Phone Number" field enter the phone number of your desktop phone.
- Click the "Call Now" button.
- When your desktop phone starts to ring pick up the handset and the call will automatically connect.