Below are the instructions on how to port your phone numbers into cloudphone.com
- Download "LOA cloudphone.com.pdf" or "RespOrg LOA - Cloudphone.com", complete and sign.
- LOA: local numbers only
- RESPORG (Responsible Organization): Toll-Free Numbers only.
- Send an email to email@example.com, attached the signed LOA (Letter of Authorization) or RESPORG, and state your request to port your number into your cloudphone.com account. Also, include your main cloudphone number and the name of your company.
- A ticket number will automatically be created, sent to your email and assigned to our LNP (Local Number Portability) Team for processing.
- Transfer time depends on many factors, typically takes 3-5 business days, 7 at the most for the porting process to complete.
- If your number hasn't ported in 5 days please reply to the ticket/email you received and request the status of your port/number transfer.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: After your number has ported to cloudphone.com you must contact your service provider to cancel your account and stop billing. Porting your number does not automatically stop and cancel services.
If you have any questions please use our online chat or call 619-900-9000. Give the agent your ticket number when contacting us.