Our shared short code is designed for the following use cases.
- There are no limitations A2P messaging like OTP (one time password), 2FA (2 factor authentication), alerts, notifications, etc.
- Patterns must be registered (instructions here)
Approved marketing campaigns are allowed for only opt-in subscriptions (no exceptions)
At no point may any of the following message types be sent on our Shared Short Code service. Voxox has a zero tolerance policy for the following:
- Unsolicited marketing messages
- Financial / Loan Offers / Payday Loans
- Illegal Drugs
- Prescription Drugs
- Messages that use other brand names without authorization.
How do I register my campaign?
Our Shared Short Codes are configured to reject any pattern or campaign that hasn't been previously registered with us and approved.
To register a new pattern or campaign, please follow the instructions here