In order to ensure that compliance with carrier regulation and to ensure that your messages are delivered, Voxox requires that all Short Code patters are registered.
If your circumstances do not allow for pre-registration of patterns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exemption.
How to register a campaign
- Send an email to email@example.com with the message pattern that you would like registered
- Find us on our Skype support groups. If you do not have a group yet, please contact your account manager to get a group setup
What do we need to submit?
- Sample messages for the campaign that demonstrate adherence to our general content policy and the Toll Free & Short Code specific content policy
- Opt-in method & Terms showing compliance with industry guidelines
- Ensure there are clear opt-out methods in messages
Example Campaigns that we can register
- <%Name>, welcome to my campaign/.com
- Hi <%Name>, this is a reminder for
- Server: <%Server> is down.
- Hello <%Name>! Save <%Percent> on your snack subscription by referring a friend.
- Hello <%Name>! Your car is ready for pickup. At: <%Address>
Article is closed for comments.