In order to ensure that compliance with carrier regulation and to ensure that your messages are delivered, Voxox requires that all Short Code patters are registered.
If your circumstances do not allow for pre-registration of patterns, please contact us at email@example.com to request an exemption.
Note: Once patters are approved, you can view your allowed campaign content in the Portal under the Spam, Whitelist tab
How to register a campaign
1. In your portal, you will find 'Whitelist' in the following section:
2. Open Whitelist, and you will find a list of the approved & pending campaign content patterns. In order to whitelist a new pattern, please submit a request with the 'Submit Pattern for Approval' button in the upper right.
3. Fill the form out to match your campaign content.
- First: Enter your pattern. This pattern can be very simple or very complex, depending on your needs.
- EG. 'your verification code is'
- NOTE: This site is a great resource to test formatting https://regex101.com/
- Second: Provide complete example body, as it would be sent to your opt-in customer
- EG: 'Hello Jorge, your verification code is 257385'
- Third: Provide a description that will help the Voxox team understand the message intent.
- EG: This is 2 factor authentication traffic
Unfortunately, Mobile Carriers policies force us to be as granular as possible, so we can't allow general patterns, like "*".
Regardless of your use case, we can work with you to get your traffic authorized with the Mobile Carriers and compliant.
To register a new pattern in your account, you may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Campaign Examples
- <%Name>, welcome to my campaign/.com
- Hi <%Name>, this is a reminder for
- Server: <%Server> is down.
- Hello <%Name>! Save <%Percent> on your snack subscription by referring a friend.
- Hello <%Name>! Your car is ready for pickup. At: <%Address>