Yes, all existing and new accounts with Toll Free numbers now have access to send and receive SMS
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Can I send photos, videos, emojis, etc with text messaging?
- FAQ: I received the message, "You have reached your SMS plan limit"
- FAQ: I received the error "Your extension is not available for SMS." What does this mean?
- FAQ: Does SMS Toll Free numbers support SMS?
- FAQ: Why can I not select my extension when routing inbound SMS on the Numbers page?
- FAQ: What does it mean when you see message "SMS requires a number to be configured for this extension. Visit the Numbers page to setup SMS."
- FAQ: How am I charged for international calls?
- FAQ: Is there a printable receipt for charges each month?
- FAQ: How do I change extension 101 to another number?
- FAQ: Why am I being charged during my 30 day trial period?