User's extension was configured to receive SMS from a number and some messages were sent, however that number was reconfigured to send inbound SMS to another user. In the case where there are no inbound numbers routed to the extension, the user will receive this error on a message thread. To resolve the error, simply have your Admin user configure a number to send inbound SMS to the user on the Numbers page.
Articles in this section
- Grandstream GXP1760W Setup
- My account is under review
- FAQ: Can I send photos, videos, emojis, etc with text messaging?
- FAQ: I received the message, "You have reached your SMS plan limit"
- FAQ: I received the error "Your extension is not available for SMS." What does this mean?
- FAQ: Does SMS Toll Free numbers support SMS?
- FAQ: Why can I not select my extension when routing inbound SMS on the Numbers page?
- FAQ: What does it mean when you see message "SMS requires a number to be configured for this extension. Visit the Numbers page to setup SMS."
- FAQ: How am I charged for international calls?
- FAQ: Is there a printable receipt for charges each month?