Each extension may only choose a number for SMS if the number is setup to send inbound SMS to the extension. If you see this message, then the extension must be setup to receive inbound SMS from the Numbers page.
Articles in this section
- My account is under review
- FAQ: Can I send photos, videos, emojis, etc with text messaging?
- FAQ: I received the message, "You have reached your SMS plan limit"
- FAQ: I received the error "Your extension is not available for SMS." What does this mean?
- FAQ: Does SMS Toll Free numbers support SMS?
- FAQ: Why can I not select my extension when routing inbound SMS on the Numbers page?
- FAQ: What does it mean when you see message "SMS requires a number to be configured for this extension. Visit the Numbers page to setup SMS."
- FAQ: How am I charged for international calls?
- FAQ: Is there a printable receipt for charges each month?
- FAQ: How do I change extension 101 to another number?