Calls to/from the US, Canada, and Mexico will be deducted from your plan's minutes. All other international calls will be added to your bill according to the rate of the country called. At the end of your billing cycle your card will be charged your monthly rate plus your international call fees.
Articles in this section
- FAQ: Can I send photos, videos, emojis, etc with text messaging?
- FAQ: I received the message, "You have reached your SMS plan limit"
- FAQ: I received the error "Your extension is not available for SMS." What does this mean?
- FAQ: Does SMS Toll Free numbers support SMS?
- FAQ: Why can I not select my extension when routing inbound SMS on the Numbers page?
- FAQ: What does it mean when you see message "SMS requires a number to be configured for this extension. Visit the Numbers page to setup SMS."
- FAQ: How am I charged for international calls?
- FAQ: Is there a printable receipt for charges each month?
- FAQ: How do I change extension 101 to another number?
- FAQ: Why am I being charged during my 30 day trial period?