FORWARD YOUR BUSINESS NUMBER
YouTube Video available: CALL FORWARDING
Make sure you never miss an important call by forwarding your calls to numbers (cell, home, etc.) where you can be reached. The numbers can be set to ring simultaneously or in order.
- Sign in to your Cloud Phone account
- Click Extensions
- Click the name of the desired person or the gear icon to access call settings
- Scroll down to Reach Me Anywhere
- Confirm that the number entered is correct.
- To edit the number or change call options, select the gear icon.
- A new window will appear, allowing you to edit your call forwarding label, phone number, ring duration and Incoming Call Display.
The Incoming Call Display determines what information you see on your screen when a customer calls your business number. Options are:
- Incoming Caller ID will display the phone number or contact name (if available) of the person calling.
- Called Number will display your business number and you will know that the incoming call is a business call.
- Click Save.
- If calls should be forwarded to more than one number, click “Add a Number” and add the information.