How-To: Register your Panasonic Cordless Phone
On your Panasonic handset, you are seeing the following message.
- Phone 1. Press ALL on base for 4 seconds, then press OK.
This message generally indicates the handset is not registering to the Base Station and it needs to be re-associated. Please follow the steps below.
Registering the handset
- [MENU] (center joystick)
- Base Station
- Press and hold [ALL] for 4 - 6 seconds until the STATUS indicator light flashes RED
- If all the registered handsets start ringing, press the same button to stop.
- Step 3 must be competed within 90 seconds
- Press [OK], then wait until a long beep sounds.
- When the handset is registered, the antenna icon will not have a 'slash'
If the above steps do not help, please call us at 866-514-8647.