SETUP THE AUTOMATED ATTENDANT
The automated attendant is a virtual receptionist that answers calls professionally and routes callers to the appropriate place based on a menu selection. The automated attendant can route callers to an extension, another phone number, a recorded message such as business hours or directions or directly to voicemail. You can bypass the auto attendant and send calls directly to you, if desired.
- Sign in to you Cloud Phone Account
- Click Company from the main menu.
- Scroll down to Menu Options.
- Click Delete and then Add to edit an existing option.
- To create a new Menu option click Add next to the number you wish to update.
- Connect to Phone Number to connect to any phone number in the world.
- Choose “Play Recording” options to play a recorded message back to the caller.
- "Call to record" will prompt for a mobile number where you will be called and walked through the call recording.
- "Text to speech" will play a digital recording of the text you type.
- "Upload Audio" will allow you to upload an audio file of a pre-recording message.
- Connect to Voicemail will send the caller to the company Voicemail.