YouTube Video available: CONFIGURE YOUR CALL SETTINGS
Define how your incoming calls should be handled.
- Sign in to your Cloud Phone account
- Click Extensions from the main menu.
- Click the gear icon next to the desired person.
- Click Call Settings on the right navigation or scroll down to call settings.
- Enabling Screen Calls will prompt unknown callers to state their name before the call will be connected. The caller’s name is then announced to you prior to connecting to give you the option to take the call or send it to voicemail. This feature is a great way to prevent dealing with unwanted callers.
- Enabling Play Answer Options for Reach Me Numbers will give you the option to connect the call or send the caller to voicemail. Disabling will automatically connect the call when answered.
- Click Save Changes