How-To: Removing Incoming Call Prompt
By default, callers will be prompted to 'press 1' to accept a call that is forwarded from Cloud Phone. To remove this feature, please take the following steps:
- Sign in to your Cloud Phone account
- Under the Extensions tab, select the gear icon next to the name of the user that you want to edit.
- Scroll down or click on Call Settings and you will see Incoming calls. Choose "Screen Calls" and the other for ""Play Answer Options for Reach Me Numbers"
- First, uncheck or disable "Screen Calls" by clicking on the box on to the right of the text. The box below for "Play Answer Options for Reach Me Numbers"" will become clickable and make sure that in unchecked as well.
- Finally, click "Save Changes" and voila! You're all set.