How-To: Sending and Receiving Virtual Faxes
Sending a virtual fax
- Email a PDF attached document to recipients via your registered email address. Faxes must be sent in the following format: [1FAXNUMBER]@fax.voxox.com (without the brackets)
Ensure the fax number is in 11 digit format with a "1" and the area code listed first.
Receiving a virtual fax
- Simply provide your virtual fax number to the sending party
- Documents faxed to your fax number will forwarded to your registered e-mail address of choice in PDF format.
- You can port a fax number to Voxox or we can provide a number for an additional charge.
- Virtual faxes are limited to one receiving email. If your business requires multiple contacts to receive virtual faxes, Voxox recommends creating a distribution email. This will allow you control to who receives the faxes within the company.