How to: Use SMS Call Back
- Under the Phone Settings tab click on SMS Callback
- In the drop down find the extension to initiate the callback.
- Click on ADD and fill out both fields for the mobile number, make sure that 1 is included. Ex. 16195555555. Also, fill out the description field.
- Once information is entered the system is ready for SMS call back.
To initiate the call back do the following:
- Send a text from any of the authorized mobile numbers from the list to this Access Number:
1 (858) 880-4767
- Type the number you want to call as the body of the SMS.
- The system will then call the mobile number, wait for an answer and will then call the number that was in the body of the sms.