How To: Assign an Extension to a Device (Phone)
- Navigate to the Features Tab and click Devices on the left hand side.
- Select the Extensions selection next to the MAC address (Phone) you want to configure.
- Click to highlight the extension you would like to assign to the phone.
- Select the > to move the extension from the Available Extensions list, to the Assigned extensions list.
- Select the < to move the extension from the Assigned Extensions, to the Available Extensions list.
- If you want to assign multiple extensions to the same phone, continue repeating steps 3 and 4 until you have the desired outcome.
- Once you have the desired configuration, click Save.
- Go to Devices and click Deploy Changes.
- Once you see the message "Your Changes are now being deployed. It may take several minutes for the changes to take affect." hit OK
- Reboot your phone.