How-to: Set up Voicemail Greeting
To record your voicemail greeting from your phone:
- Simply press *98 (Select option 3) on your desk phone and follow the prompts to record your Personal, Extended Absence Greeting. You can also set this up in your User Portal using the instructions below.
- Open a web browser (Google Chrome or Mozilla. User portal does not function correctly using Internet Explorer and navigate to portal.voxox.com and login.)
- Login to your administrative portal using the credentials provided to you. If you do not recall your password information, please click on the “forgot my password”, located below the login fields.
- After you have logged into portal.voxox.com, Click on the Phone Settings Tab
- Click the Voice Mail
- Select the user using the drop down box.
- To configure, click the “Edit”
Settings – Allows you to make various Voicemail adjustments
- Time until Voicemail picks up – This option allows you to control how quickly the voicemail is accessed
- Password – If desired, input a 3-4 digit number for secured voicemail access. This is isolated to a physical phone
- Always ask for password – Check to activate for above specified numeric password. Leave unchecked for no password
- Prompt Levels - Allows you to select prompt levels Standard, Extended, Rapid
- Standard – The standard prompt greeting
- Extended – Plays an extended greeting
- Rapid – Plays a shortened greeting
- Announce Date & Time – Check to announce the Date & Time prior to playing voice mail. Un-check for no announcement
- Auto Play – Check the box if you would like the menu to auto-play your messages without any prompt or inputs.
Set Greeting – Use the drop down to adjust the Greetings between Standard, Extended Absence, Personal, and Name settings.
- Standard – The standard voice mail greeting
- Extended Absence–Select browse and upload a personalized extended absence greeting. Preferred audio format includes AU and MP3 files
- Personal – Select browse and upload a personalized personal greeting. Preferred audio format includes AU and MP3 files
- Name – Select browse and upload a recording of your name to be used in recordings and prompts. Preferred audio format includes AU and MP3 files
Delivery Options – Use the drop down to adjust the Delivery Options for voicemail
- Store all voicemails on my desk phone – Select this option to have all voice mails store on the phone
- Send a copy of my voicemails to the following email address – input the desired email address that the voicemail will be forwarded. Ensure you click save after input. This will allow for voicemails to be stored on the phone as well as forwarded to desired email address
- Forward all my voicemails to extension – Forwards all emails to desired extension
- Forward all of my voicemails to the following email address – Input the desired email address that the voicemail will be forwarded. Ensure you click save after input. This will allow for voicemails to be forwarded to desired email address.