Local conference calling is included in your service and allows for up to 3 parties on the call. Hosting a conference call with more than 3 participants, requires multiple hosts or a Conference Bridge.
To create a three-way local conference call:
- Call the first party
- Press 'Conference' (The active call is placed on hold)
- Call the second party
- When the second party answers, press 'Conference' to join all three parties
- A conference may be created at any time between an active call and a call which is on hold by pressing 'Join'
- When a conference has been established, pressing 'Split' will split the conference into two calls on hold
- When a conference has been established, placing the call on hold will put all parties on hold
- When a conference has been established, ending the call on the originators phone will allow the other parties to continue the conference