How-To: Change incoming call display's Caller ID
To differentiate whether you're receiving a business call or a personal call, you will need to change the behavior of your inbound caller ID. This lets you know when a caller calls your Cloud Phone number. To do this, please do the following.
- Log into your Cloud Phone account.
- Click Extensions
- Click the name of the extension you want to edit
- Under the Reach Me Anywhere section, find the setup icon located adjacent to your cell phone number.
- Click and another window will appear.
- Under, Incoming Call Displays, choose Called Number
- This will enable your Cloud Phone number to show on your mobile phone when you receive a call from a customer.
- Click Save