SETUP THE AUTOMATED ATTENDANT
The automated attendant is a virtual receptionist that answers calls professionally and routes callers to the appropriate place based on a menu selection. The automated attendant can route callers to an extension, another phone number, a recorded message such as business hours or directions or directly to voicemail. You can bypass the auto attendant and send calls directly to you, if desired.
- Sign in to you Cloud Phone Account
- Click Company from the main menu.
- Scroll down to Menu Options.
- Click Delete and then Add to edit an existing option.
- To create a new Menu option click Add next to the number you wish to update.
SETUP THE AUTOMATED ATTENDANT (Continued)
- A dropdown menu will display routing options to include previously entered extensions.
- To route to a menu option to a previously entered extension, select the desired extension from the drop down menu.
- To route to a specific phone number, select Connect to Phone Number and you will be prompted to enter the desired phone number.
- To play a pre-recorded message such as office hours or directions select the desired “Play Recording” option.
- "Call to record" will prompt for a mobile number where you will be called and walked through the call recording.
- "Text to speech" will play a digital recording of the text you type.
- "Upload Audio" will allow you to upload an audio file of a pre-recording message.
- Select Connect to Voicemail to send a call directly to the company Voicemail.
- Click Save
- After you have set up your auto attendant be sure to Edit your corporate greeting.
- Digital Greeting - Simply type in the desired text and click save.
- Personal Greeting - Record a company greeting by clicking “Record One Now”
- Upload Audio File - Click “Upload" to be prompted to select an audio file