How-To: Retrieve Voicemail Messages
There are various ways to check your Voicemail Messages
- From your phone:
- Dial *98 and your voicemail will automatically start to play. If your account isn’t configured to forward to your email you will receive your voicemails through your handset
- From your email:
- If your voicemail is configured to forward to your email account, you will receive a voicemail from "1950XXXXXXX@um-01.telcentris.net" with an audio file attachment of the voicemail
- From the portal:
- Click the “Messages” tab
- Click the “Voicemail” link
- On the right side, you can either Delete, Listen or Mark as read.
4. Remote Access Number:
- Dial into Access number 1-858-956-6666
- Prompt will request, "Please enter your account number."
- Enter the account number 1950-xxx-xxxx# (Note: If your office manager does not have your account number, please call support)
- Prompt will request, "Please enter your password."
- All extensions default password will be 777 (Unless changed by the user)
- Follow the prompts to receive the voicemail.
*Note: Each person will be able to change their passwords, create and make changes to their voicemail greetings by following the prompts*